Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Maximum Working Pressure||Standard|
VRI is one of the leading manufactures replacement plate heat exchanger gaskets. We have a range of over 200 different models of the following makes: ALFA LAVAL, GEA-ECOFLEX, APV, SONDEX, TRANTER etc which are manufactured in 9 different elastomers.
All gaskets are manufactured as per ISO 9001:2008 standard.
|ALFA LAVAL ||GEA-ECOFLEX ||SWEP |
|APV ||SONDEX ||TRANTER |
|FISCHER ||SCHMIDT BRETTEN ||FUNKE |
|NBR ||EPDM ||HNBR |
|Viton® A & B* ||Viton® G* ||Butyl |
For food grade applications, gaskets are manufactured in compliance with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
- Our gaskets are manufactured to provide better lifetime, efficiency and performance, which will help extend maintenance cycle and save cost to the owner.
- We use one of the most sophisticated mold manufacturing techniques to provide the best dimensional accuracy. We have gaskets for wide range of Plate Heat Exchanger gaskets and we are continuously developing new molds. New Moulds can be developed within 2-3 weeks against samples.
- We manufacture PHE gaskets in 9 different materials designed to cater different applications in various industries. Our compounds are manufactured with the best quality raw materials. Gaskets are produced in Industrial and Food Grade materials for the above elastomers. All food grade gaskets are manufactured as per FDA CFR 177.2600.
- PHE Sealing Solutions gaskets are manufactured as per ISO 9001:2008 standards. We have a productions capability of over 500,000 gaskets a year and can easily handle Large and small orders for OEM's and Non - OEMS's. Our facility includes advanced compression molding presses, state of art mould making, compounding and testing facilities. We have a range of 200 different molds and can manufacture gaskets upto 2.5 meter in length and 1.25 meters in width.
- We provide technical support to our clients in selecting the right material as per their requirement of temperature, application and pressure.
*Viton® are registered trademarks of DuPont Dow Elastomers.